Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Glass Menagerie Part II


                This is the third week, I think, that we have been discussing The Glass Menagerie. Overall, it is not a bad story, but I sure am glad that it is over. Well, it is almost over. I have almost finished my rough draft of my paper. I chose to use the topic about each character’s escape. I found that this essay was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was a little hesitant at first, but once I got started, everything just started to roll out. All I have to do now is to just add the info from a different source. I am unsure of what to use and what to look up, but I am sure I will find something and the fact that the rough draft is not due until after spring break definitely helps. I am ready to get this essay over with and just turn it in! I actually feel that I would like to really do the peer review for this paper because I am pretty proud of it. Hopefully, when we do peer reviews for this essay after the break, people in my group will want to participate. However, the class actually contributed to the somewhat type of lecture that we had in class today, so maybe we are becoming more comfortable with each other.  Just a little step at a time, I guess! J

No comments:

Post a Comment