Thursday, March 20, 2014

Finishing Up the Glass and on to the next thing.


                This week in class was not too bad. We turned in our rough drafts and discussed the topics of our papers. Even though Sweeney tries and tries to get us into groups, we will never truly be accepting of this idea. I really enjoyed the way that we did do it in class on Monday. Everyone, that was actually there, participated, which would probably not happen if we would have dispersed into groups. I feel that I got better feedback doing that then I would have if we were in groups, especially because Sweeney gave me some things to think about and things that I should add to my paper to make it better. I know that Sweeney means well with his groups and counting off numbers, but I feel like it is never going to go as smoothly as he wants it to go because we have quite the group of personalities in that room. On another note, I was able to take what Sweeney told me and add it to my paper and I feel that it is much better than it was before. It is definitely a lot longer than I thought it would be, but I am glad that I am finally finished. We did start poetry this week and I am not too thrilled about that. I am not a big fan of poetry, I do not hate it but I do not like it at the same time. I am rather indifferent actually. I guess we will just have to see how it goes. But thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY! J

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about trying to break off into groups. I feel like when we are able to get into our own groups we get so much more done. I don't like poetry either!

    ReplyDelete