Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Break with the ACC !


This week, we did not have class due to being off for Spring Break. It was quite the blessing because I was ready to take a break from classes and have time to just relax. However, I really had no time to relax because I spent my vacation in Greensboro, North Carolina for the ACC Men's Basketball Tournament. It was so much fun and I cannot wait to go back next year and do it all again! My team is The Duke Blue Devils and will always be. Duke is my dream school and I am so proud that they went all the way to the championship game. Do not even get me started on the actual game because I will not have very nice things to say. I will say that you know there is a tad bit of a problem when Duke has only 11 foul shots and Virginia has about 38. Plus the fact that ESPN even said that there should have been fouls called that were not. To be completely honest, I hate UVa. I think it’s a school full of rich snobs that wear stuff like dress pants and button ups to basketball games. Overall, I had the BEST time. I just love sports and college basketball is one of my favorites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment